What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

.Mac sucks


mac sucks.jpg
Originally uploaded by macslost.
UGH! I thought I was soooooo clever when I started my new business with an e-mail address at mac.com. "Oh, look at me, mcleanpr@mac.com, how cool am I?!" Well you know what?! That was the worst $100 I have ever spent. Well, second worst. The first was some weird Canadian lottery scam I bought when I was drunk in college. So this is second to that.

Word to the wise: Yahoo Small Business. OK, that's 3 words, but you get my point.

(and on a side note, Hotmail is actually getting WORSE. I'm gonna have to switch to Gmail soon, methinks.)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home