What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

It's all about the beer


VB
Originally uploaded by macslost.
I can't believe it's been 9 years since the last time I was in Australia. You know how long ago that is? I had to write LETTTERS to my friends because e-mail wasn't widely used yet. How SICK is THAT? 9 years since I've seen them. Nine years since I've had a VB. OK, that's a lie. I've had people bring them back for me when they go from time to time. So I've had, like, 6 or so. Still have 2-3 left to enjoy before I return. I savor them, since I can't get them here. Sooooo good. So, right! Anyway! The trip is booked! We leave August 25th! It takes about a day and a half to get there and -10 minutes to return. We literally travel back in time. We leave there at 10:55 AM and arrive home at 10:45 AM the same day. Oooooooooooh. Such are the wonders of Qantas airlines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home