What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Wheeze! Wheeze!



Originally uploaded by macslost.
No..more..bad...acting...

OK, so I've been sick for about 3 days now. Crap-like sick, too. Muscle pains, clogged ears, sore throat, chills, etc. And the only cure for sick is bad movies. The only problem with bad movies, though, is that they are, in fact, bad. There's amusement to be had for Day 1, and some of Day 2, but then you start to lose momentum, and you end up watching 5 movies in a row, only watching the first 10 minutes before you decide it's just TOO bad. I mean, I'm down to stuff like The Rookie with Charlie Sheen and Passenger 57 with Wesley Snipes. High-waist pants, curly mullets, feathered hair and Bufferin/Arsenio Hall references run amok and I have to keep stopping them to watch something else.

I think I am feeling better, though, so I'll go back to work tomorrow. Anything is better than this.

OH GOD!!! It hurts! I forgot about the damned saxophones. The damn, dirty saxophones. my....god...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home