What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSweet!


SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSweet!
Originally uploaded by macslost.
Here is a movie logo I would proudly tattoo on my body. Twice. I was already squirming in my seat to see this! Samuel L. Jackson! Fighting SNAKES! On a PLANE. Like ANACONDA on a plane! I LOVED Anaconda!! And this is how excited I was when it was PG-13. But NOW?! NEW LINE HAS APPROVED A RESHOOT TO MAKE IT RATED R!!!!! NOWIT'SLIKE .. LIKE .. THEBESTSUMMEREVERANDI ..I.. ARM ... GOing ... numb ... aahg ...

1 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

It's so crazy that the studio is going back to shoot the movie becuase fans (of a movie that hasn't even come out yet) demanded to hear Jackson say, "We gotta get the mother fuckin snakes of this mother fucking plane!"

How rad is that?

6:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home