What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Digital/Demon Conversion


Digital/Demon Conversion
Originally uploaded by macslost.
I'm seeing Constantine tonight. It's full of CGI and Keanu Reeves. 'Ted' plays a lone demon hunter, trapped between Heaven and Hell and has to reluctantly save the world by passing between Earth and Hell, fighting all sorts of things. Sound familiar? Devil's Advocate meets The Matrix? That was my assumption at first, but I hear good things. I have been twitching in my chair for a few days waiting to see it tonight. I'll let you know. UPDATE!!!! Constantine kicks ASS. Awesome effects, great characters, no idiot-explainations. 'nuff said. Check it OUT.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Source generic xanax clonazepam - will xanax show up on drug test for employment

5:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home