What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Monday, February 07, 2005

SIN CITY


SIN CITY
Originally uploaded by macslost.
Yummy. I have been in early talks to get my ass into the first possible screening of this. It has one of the largest casts I have ever seen, ranging in talent from Clive Owen and Benecio del Toro to Bruce Willis and Mickey Rourke. Throw in Josh Hartnett, Nick Stahl and the tasty Jessica Alba and Rosario Dawson and I think you have about 1/2 the cast listed. So since I have to work on the DVD later this summer, it's IMPORTANT for me to see it, uh, NOW. Yes, NOW, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home