What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

All You Really Need To Know About Movies

I consider myself a pretty big fan of movies. That's movies, not film. What does that mean? It means Ingmar Burgman, Wim Wenders and Jim Jarmusch are just funny names. It means it took me 30 years before I finally watched The Godfather. It means that I still haven't sat all the way through Casablanca. Those who say that I'm not a fan because of this, I have a 2700 DVD collection that I would like to stack on your head. Anyway, in the case of those such as myself, you can take some shortcuts. (and a thank you to Brian Klotz at SoWrongAgo, because I could NOT remember the name of this website until he posted the book version of it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home