What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Friday, December 31, 2004

HAPPY NEW YEAR

What does that mean? People always say it like it's some sort of greeting or "Good Luck!", but honestly, I think of it more like a "Congratulations, you don't have to worry about what you are doing for New Year's Eve anymore". Why the hell is it that year after year, come December 18th or so, people start going, "Uh, what are you doing for New Year's?" to which the universal response is "Uh, I don't know yet. Maybe going to a house party of a friend of a friend of a friend." The two worst "holidays" of the year are 4th of July and New Year's. Why is there such a big expectation to get out and celebrate? All it means is that whatever big party event you attend, it will cost to much, the drink line is WAY too long, parking takes 3 hours and it takes 4 hours to get out after the festivities end. At which point, all you really want to do is ram a sparkler in your eye, light it, and drive your car through that crosswalk with the 162 drunk frat kids at 100 mph, which is impossible, becase 100 cm per hour has been your speed for the past 45 minutes. Anyway, after much thought, I have decided to spare myself the stress this year and curl up with 3 or 4 bottles of wine and champagne and my woman and watch me some DVDs, now that I finaly got my receiver back from the dickheads at Mid-Valley Electronics Repair. Don't go there, they suck. And no, I'm not cranky, so bite me. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home