What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Thursday, January 06, 2005

YAY TV!

I love TV. I love TV more with TiVo. I can't tell you how much I love my TiVo. I would marry it if the Republicans would acknowledge it. Anyway, this week in TiVo! A new service that will let me transfer TV from my TiVo to my laptop. MY GOD. The wonders, they won't cease! This week's rewind TiVo quote is coutesy of THE OC: "Your breath smells like Marissa!" Thank you, Summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home