What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

NY Snow


NY Snow
Originally uploaded by macslost.
I miss snow. I haven't seen any in quite some time, so I was pretty psyched when I heard that there would be some. It's good to actually see a season, since I was starting to think that seasons were just something you put on food. My coworkers were less amused, as their baggage got stuck behind a frozen door. You'd think an airline would have a hairdryer or flame thrower handy.

NYPD
Originally uploaded by macslost.
Um, I guess even cops get 'snow days'. I picked a good night to mug that old lady. $6.37 and a few cans of cat food. Score. I'm eating like a king tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home