What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

UGH! Stupid losing things.

One of the DAMN annoying things I have to do today is recreate my Movie Log and my DVD-To-Get list. See, I keep an Excel sheet of all of my DVDs. There are 4500+ of them so it's a monster. Anyway, after I added about 100-200 DVDs to it over the last month, I neglected to back up my thumb drive and then somehow lost it. Now, I don't have to recreate the master list from scratch, because that would take FOREVER. But. I did put about a third of the movies away that I got, so I have to browse through and pull whatever I can remember I got out to input back into the last updated list I have. Ugh.

It'll get done, though. Then I need a new thumb drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home