What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Monday, April 10, 2006

50% complete!


50% complete!
Originally uploaded by macslost.
No more photos will be posted until after the great unveiling! But I must say, I am DAMN proud of myself. I built a bar on wheels AND a counter for bar stools! With a foot rest, even! It's like I was a carpenter on the Gilligan's Island set in a past life. It's a sight to behold, I tell you what. Even got me some plants for it. REAL ones. So now comes the 2-week break before the final round. The round of...GLORY. (note: for those that live in the Burbank area, here's a bizarre fact about the Empire Center. On a Sunday afternoon, there is absolutely no parking whatsoever and it's a giant cluster. However, there is no one in Lowe's, Target or Staples. Assumption: Everyone is in the Olive Garden, which must be much larger on the inside than it seems. Kinda like Dr. Who's phone booth.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home