What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

OS X App of the Day


OS X App of the Day, originally uploaded by macslost.

I've been working on a Mac and a PC since 1999. Back then, when I got one of the first iMacs, I had various problems with my Mac, specifically with PC compatible programs, video, file tagging, etc. As time has passed, a billion little applications have been made and 8 years later, I looooove my Mac and have a distaste for PCs, though they are a necessary evil from time to time.

ANYWAY, long story short, I have decided to start posting cool little things I have found for my Mac. Today's App:

SnapNDrag

When I tried to grab the image below on my MacBook, it denied me, saying I had to quit the DVD Player if I wanted to use the screenshot function. "Oy! Not Cool!" A quick Google later and voila! There's the pic. SnapNDrag allows you to choose whatever you want to, much like you automatically can with a Mac (Shift+Apple+3 or 4 or 4+Space) but apparently they shut it off for DVD Player as some sort of half-ass attempt to appease movie studios.

So, new feature: App of the Day (or week, depending on how lazy I get)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home