What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Employee, er, Shopper of the Month

On the flight over to London (yeah, yeah, photos on the way), I slapped a handful of recent (& short) DVDs I had received to watch on the plane. One of them being Employee of the Month. Most of the film was spent hypnotized by Jessica Simpson's rack, but at the 33 minute mark I was puzzle as to how I ended up walking through the parking lot. HEY! Clone extra! Clone extra!

No one ever believes I HAVE clones, and yet, lo & behold, there's one right there.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home