What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

OK, after a massive case of jigsaw-puzzling to make 3 new ones fit, here's the latest and greatest from the Armory. There are some SWEET ones that I added to Armory #2 down below.

Take a stab! How many can you guess?

68 guns, 5 grenades, 1 lightsaber and a handful of medieval weapons from Buffy (something for the wife)

Armory 1.JPG

Armory 2.JPG

I'll probably spoil it later with the full breakdown, but I'll let you have your fun first.

Also, what am I missing? There are some obvious ones that I'd like to get, like the Jawa blaster or Chebacca's crossbow blaster...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home