What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Friday, August 31, 2007

The Hunt for Mercenaries

Ah, hiring. The last time I had to do this, it was college kids with little experience that I didn't have to pay. Had some good ones, some bad ones and some I'm still friends with to this day. But now I need high-end talent.

Work is blowing up and I'm tired of working 80 hours a week. Soooo, time to bring in some hired goons...I mean guns!

mercs2.jpg

Well, not literally 'guns'. The few people I do need 'taken care of' can probably be handled by a hobo for $5. I need talent for other things. Interwebby things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeffery Evans said...

I know interwebby things, but I'm the wrong kind of gun. (Or at very least a confilct of interest?) N'est-ce pas?

2:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home