What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

10 Fingers, 10 Toes, 1 Tail

DSC00567.JPG


Well, as of Friday the 13th, 2007, I am now an actual uncle through blood-relation. Up until this point I've been an uncle to Dinah's 4 nieces & nephews and I count my two cousins' 5 kids as well, since we all grew up 4 blocks from each other, so they might as well be my brothers.

But now we've got Russell Dean (a.k.a. Rusty the Robot), who, from the look on his face, will take great pleasure in being turned to the dark side by his only uncle. I already promised that I'd take him for his first tattoo at 18.

I have about 2 years of plotting before I can actually start damaging him mentally, though. So I'll just have to bide my time.

(Note: my Dad was STILL in the hospital on Friday, so they wheeled him down to see the baby. He's home now, though)

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexander Black said...

Shit he doesn't even look like he has mutant powers of any kind. No blue skin, adamantium bones, or the power to bend the wills of men. What a disappointment.

1:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home