What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Friday, July 06, 2007

Thank you, come again!

DSC03548.JPG

"Silly customer, you cannot hurt a Twinkie! "

So The Simpsons Movie has put these "real" Kwik-E-Marts around the country and one conveeeeniently in Burbank, so we kinda had to go. I mean, it's the real Kwik-E-Mart!

DSC03549.JPG

" I won't lie to you. On this job, you will be shot at. "

DSC03551.JPG

DSC03555.JPG

"Mr.Simpson--A Twizzler is not a sprinkle...A Mounds is not a sprinkle...A Jolly Rancher is NOT a sprinkle!!!! "

DSC03558.JPG

"Thank you for coming. I'll see you in Hell. "

DSC03560.JPG

"But, Aquaman, you cannot marry a woman without gills. You're from two different worlds... Oh, I've wasted my life."

or

"Worst. Squishee. Ever." The sugar-free sour-as-hell Pomegranate Squishee did not balance well the dough filled sugar-bomb of a donut. Though the balance did keep me from vomiting, as 2 sips or bites in a row of either would send the body into shock.

It's also sad that this was located right across the street from my comic shop. And I went there after picking up my books...

(thanks to Megan for sending a link with even MORE photos in it!!! The photos are of the actual Burbank one we went to. Check 'em out! )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home