What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Choke on this!


0385720920.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg, originally uploaded by macslost.

I tend to like Chuck Palahniuk's work simply because I like reading and watching depraved individuals. I have a rather addictive personality and I can see the attraction, I just like reading about others doing it instead.

Anyway, CHOKE follows the story of a guy who deliberately chokes on food in restaurants, strikes up parasitic relationships with the people who "save" him and milk them for money to take care of his mom, who's in a psychiatric hospital. Pretty funny stuff, right?

Anyway, they got a wicked cast attached to it so far. Sam Rockwell will play the lead with Angelica Huston as his mother. Kelly MacDonald (who I've had a crush on since Trainspotting) also stars, but I don't know which character she plays yet.

Woo-Hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home