What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Tiki-riffic!


tiki front
Originally uploaded by macslost.
Behold the glory! The tiki bar was broken in last weekend and nothing broke/fell off/caught fire! And that's a win x10 in my book. The sand even stayed inside! For the most part, anyway. Now that it's done, what next you ask? NOTHING! For now. I finished JUST in time. It's too damn hot to work outside now. But sitting in my new adirondack chair, sipping margaritas and reading? Yes. Indeed. The invitation to hang out is always open! Just warn me first so I can deactivate the spiked spring trap I built when I finished the rolling bar. (I got a little overzealous)

tiki corner
Originally uploaded by macslost.


tiki inside
Originally uploaded by macslost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home