What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Summer Awesomeness


Summer Awesomeness
Originally uploaded by macslost.
First off, it's nice to be able to say that I am pretty caught up on movies these days, minus Hard Candy and American Dreamz, but this summer is gonna be sweet on so many levels and it all starts next week with M:I 3 and I can't wait.

Anyway, one my more anticipated movies is My Super Ex-Girlfriend, where Luke Wilson dumps Uma Thurman (a super-heroine) and she uses her powers to ruin his life. Luke's solution? Get help from her arch-nemesis, Professor Bedlam. Played by Eddie Izzard.

I am so there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home