What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Unnecessary Evil. But I like it.


Hollow Man 2
Originally uploaded by macslost.
Most people hated Hollow Man. I didn't though, but as I've said before, I am a SUCKER for Sci-Fi. I don't really care what it is, I'll enjoy it, thoroughly.

Anyway, Hollow Man is considered by many to be a piece of crap. Hence, of course, a sequel. Starring Christian Slater (who is quite discerning in his film choices - Alone in the Dark, Mindhunters), who plays an invisible assassin. Awesome.

Anyway, I got Dinah the Deluxe Edition of Guys & Dolls at the same time I got Hollow Man 2 and while she was raving about how it's one of the best musicals ever or something, all I could think was "Mm-hm. Mm-hm. But when does the inivisble government assassin come into it? Cuz that would be a movie worth watching."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home