What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Mission: Impossi-Tom


57396221CA014_Mission
Originally uploaded by macslost.
As much crap as Tom Cruise gets, he kind of deserves it. Something broke in his head last year and now he's quite mad. Like mad hatter-type mad. LOONY. But I hear M:I 3 rocks your face off and it has an amazing cast, so I'm there.

Anyway, Go Fug Yourself has some awesome internal dialogue from Tom and the rest of the cast from the M:I 3 junket in Rome. My favorite is in a more recent post. "I TRIMMED MY BANGS WITH A FLOWBIE!"

It's a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home