What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Sunday, May 08, 2005

I've....been away for a while.


I've....been away for a while.
Originally uploaded by macslost.
A month ago I got the high score on this great new video game at a local mini mart. Well, later that night, I was approached by an alien from another world. Their galaxy was in danger and they needed my skills in an epic "Space Battle" in order to save their race. I said "Sure!" I mean, I just got my new passport and have been itching to use it. Anyway, the battle began and I, like, blew up all the ships and saved the universe! That, or I fell asleep watching The Last Starfighter on TBS and have just been too lazy/unmotivated to update my blog. Yay me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home