What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Monday, March 28, 2005

02:02:37


02:02:50
Originally uploaded by macslost.
Countdown to SIN CITY. This movie is going to be the most wicked display of awe-inducing sickness that I will have set my eyes on since, say, Fight Club. I predict at least one person to pass out before the film ends. With a smile on their face. It might even be me. Bring it, Marv. Oh, and I did NOT do the math wrong on this one. I will be seeing it Wednesday night. Update to follow, unless my eyes fell out and I can't type anymore. Yes, I do have to look at the keyboard to type. Bite me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home