What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Monday, March 07, 2005

*$#@!%&*$#@!

It's back! Granted, I only finished watching Season One two days ago, but it's back and now I can bask in real-time with the rest of the converts. Deadwood has returned to TV and after so FOOLISHLY letting it slip by me last year (my claim was that I had too much TV to watch with the 30+ other shows to add a new one. Pshaw. Since then I think I am up to 40-something. God bless TiVo and all of it's glories funneled to Earth from Heaven above. Amen.) Anyway, not since Rowdy Roddy Piper and Keith David went at it in the alleyway in They Live have I been so engrossed in a fist fight. It was *@&#*ing AWESOME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home