What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Bastard Wall

or The Wall That Shalt Get It's Nards Kicked Byeth Me



That thing is a bitch, but I'll get over it. By dammit, I will.

Thanks to Allistair for finding this. It's better to see exactly what we were doing at UCLA on Sunday.

Here's the other areas we were hanging around in and exactly what we were doing. I didn't do the jump up the railing/grill in the parking lot structure stairwell because I was too tired at that point but we did the rest.

1 Comments:

Blogger scott neumyer said...

Dude, I'm so jealous. Not that my fat ass could do any jumping right now, but still...

3:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home