What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Friday, May 09, 2008

Indiana Jones and The Temple of WTF?!

Indiana_Jones_and_the_Temple_of_Doom_PosterA.jpg

My mind is BLOWN. I don't get it. I'm not sure why it is. Did anyone ever explain this? It doesn't make sense. There's no reason for it. There weren't books. It's not like the books were out of order. Did Lucas do it on purpose? Was he already hopped up on his Jar-Jar Binks trilogy? I just don't get it. And WHY, has this never come up in conversation ONCE in the last 23 years? It's never been said. I would remember. Probably. There were some Bacardi 151 days where I might not have, but the people I hung out with in that time frame wouldn't have known, anyway. Or did they? Is it a conspiracy? Surely it must be.

Oh, sorry, my point. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is a PREQUEL. It was set ONE YEAR before Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Why? WHY?! That makes no sense. Doom is in 1935, Raiders in 1936. Only reason given? They didn't want Nazi villains. Wha?! I'm sorry, did every movie from 1936-45 have Nazis as the villains?

I'm taking the rest of the day off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home