What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Can you see where I'm going with this?

crash_and_burn_5-788601

lastcastle

minu-tenerifecrash7-l

ghent_cemetery3bl

macbook

Sometime in the night last night (because it was working just fine up til 11pm) my trusty black MacBook passed away. He was very young, but was adopted and we can't ever be sure of the life he lived before I took him in, so we'll never know why he passed away.

His body is still intact and I'm having a new brain installed. Sure, he'll have a chunk of missing time (about 3 1/2 weeks), but I can help him fill in the missing pieces as necessary. Some days are probably best left forgotten.

That said, I bought a damn Time Capsule from the Apple store. I can NOT be trusted to remember to back-up my computer on a daily (or weekly) basis, and since it's a laptop and not alway connected to an external drive, I can't even have it set up for auto-updates. So the Time Capsule (which is also a wireless router) will back it up wirelessly every night no matter where my computer is, as long as it's in the house somewhere.

That's fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home