What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Saturday, April 07, 2007

BURIED!

Too buried, in fact, to bother with a picture. (there you have it!)

But buried in a GOOD way. 2 months ago I was working part-time from home and finishing my garage. Now I have so much work on my plate that I had to file for an LLC so I can start my own company and hire some help. I'm already over capacity for TWO people and have a meeting with another potential client this Wednesday. And the funny thing is that I haven't even gone out of my way to ask for business yet, which is a damn good problem to have.

Still, it's Saturday, I'm working and I spent 12 hours working yesterday as well. But that should change once extra bodies start piling up.

More details once paperwork is signed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home