What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Goodbye! Farewell! Auf Wiedersehen! Adieu!

OK, OK, OK!! I know, I've been blog-lazy for almost 3 weeks, but I have been a little pre-occupied!! We're off to Australia! Finally! Tomorrow!!!!

1 day away!

What you see pictured here is what I will be seeing for the next 3 weeks. It is what I will get off a plane to, it's what I will end the night on, it's what lunch and breakfast will look like. Possible dinner as well. Along with meat pies.

I am so damn excited to get back to Melbourne, I can't even tell you. I haven't seen my friends there in almost 9 years, which is ridiculously long. We used to have to write letters, because e-mail wasn't so easy to get. That's how long ago that was.

Sure there will also be sight-seeing and shopping, but that's all secondary.

Got the passports, Visas, video iPod loaded with movies, Lunestra, crappy drop-as-you-finish books, crosswords, chargers, cameras.

Oh! And they relaxed the security again, so now you ladies can take your makeup on the plane again as long as it isn't in liquid or gel form.

So it looks like we're set! There's some last minute work stuff to settle up, but in the end, I probably won't care.

1 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

Have fun!
Avoid Oceanic Flight 815 on the way back!

8:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home