What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Penny


The Penny
Originally uploaded by macslost.
Well, as we get all set to gallivant across the land down under (by gallivant I mean stumble between bars in the city, no Dirtback for me) Miss Moneypenny had her "eval" at doggie daycare.

They told me it would take 20 minutes, but 4 minutes in they came out and said "Yeah, she's awesome, we're done." To which another employee said "How is it fair that you have two totally awesome dogs? I have two dogs and they're both psychos."

I'm told that a dog's behavior reflects the personality of their owner. But I didn't say that out loud. I think the same applies to cats. Which explains why a lot of cats are assholes. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Zing! Boo-ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home