What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hello Darthy!


Hello Darthy!
Originally uploaded by macslost.
Sadly, I did NOT see this amazing outfit at Nerdicon 2006. This had to be sent to me by my friend Clare in Melbourne. Which makes me all the more excited to go in a few weeks! I hope I run into Hello Darthy at a local pub.

That would be sooooo sweeeeeet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Down here the Millennium Falcon is actually a ute with a coat hanger for an aerial.

10:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home