What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

WTF am I watching?!


WTF am I watching?!
Originally uploaded by macslost.
OK, so over my 10-day hiatus, we went and saw a bunch of movies. A Prairie Home Companion, Devil Wears Prada, Scanner Darkly and Strangers With Candy. The last two being WELL worth your time. Devil's pretty entertaining, too.

ANYWAY. We saw Strangers With Candy at the Laemmle Sunset 5. Which to some degree I always thought was supposed to be the only good indie theater in the Hollywood area. I don't know WHY I thought that. Apparently it's more like the home for crap no one wants! Well, at least it's headed that way. Seriously.

This movie looks like ASS.

Unfortunately, it also has some good reviews, so I might have to actually watch it. On DVD of course. For free. While surfing the internet. Drunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home