What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

The weekend cometh


Modern Drunk
Originally uploaded by macslost.
No more half-assing it. It's time to represent! I found out about this at the first annual convention back in 2004. Then I missed the one in 2005. So we'll make the 3rd one this year!

There'll be much revelry and learning. Since it is a convention they DO have guest speakers and documentaries. So I'll gain some knowledge. If I remember it.

An example of the learning to be had:

- The Evils of Prohibition: Hooch historian Richard English recounts the Stupidest Idea Ever.

Plus there will be burlesque. Lots and lots of burlesque. Which is a good thing. And bands. Dirty, dirty bands. Except Upper Crust. They actually where powdered wigs and frilly clothes. Awesome. Sweet. Kick Ass. Rocque on. (seriously though, check out their website)

Plus it's in downtown Vegas, which I've never been to, so I won't be immediately bored since Vegas (the strip) is a once-a-year type excursion and I was just there 2 months ago for the Scrubs DVD launch party.

4 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

Damn. That looks like fun!

8:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, I wanna go. There's no way I could talk Erica into it though...

2:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't bring your wife, dude. You think I'm in Vegas for this?

12:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://aluejxfttk.com]oGBsQFoHzO[/url] , FFiKkTHRMM - http://pyfnknfrtw.com

2:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home