What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

To Fly Or Not To Fly?


To Fly Or Not To Fly?
Originally uploaded by macslost.
Here's my dilemma. I HAVE tickets to the 6/27 IMAX showing of Superman Returns. I hear there's a 20 minute battle in 3-D. THREE-DEE. Dude, I haven't seen a movie in 3-D since Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare (well, final at the time, at least). Anyway, I HAVE my tix for that. But now my company has screenings popping up on the 18th and 22nd. Do I be impatient and see it in less-than-IMAX now? Or wait and see it for the first time in it's full glory?

Dammit.

I think I have to show some restraint.

Stupid restraint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home