What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Don't Annoy me.


Don't Annoy me.
Originally uploaded by macslost.
I have dealt with many difficult people in my life. And by difficult I mean needy, bi-polar, living baggage. Now, because of this, these days I have an amazing level of patience when it comes to individuals that feel the need to test that level. Being the sensible, level-headed individual that I am (and no longer accepting this kind of nonsense into my world), I find myself calmly and reasonably asking said patience-tester to please halt their infantile behavior. When that doesn't work, I politely offer a clear threat to their person/belongings that might encourage them to cease and desist. When my threat is not heeded, then I must follow through. I am a man of my word and to do anything less would be uncivilized. Let's hope Jeff learned his lesson. (side note: Dried Red Bull & Vodka will make a dress tie stand straight up on it's own.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home