What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Monday, November 15, 2004

My 30th Birthday: Part the First


Not enough straws...
Originally uploaded by macslost.
I have been waiting for, like, 7 years to be 30. Some sort of twisted need for legitimacy. I only ever hear people complain about being in their 30's and yet by not being 30 you get the "Oh, you're just a baby, you don't understand." Well, I'm here now and it rules, so suck it. You know what? You'll be 40 soon. And that's OLD. Anyway, I christened my 30th's with many a concoction, the most fun containing dry ice and 10 ounces of liquor. And this was just the beginning. Oh the hidden joys of Las Vegas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home