What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Monday, November 08, 2004

Grand Theft Widow


Grand Theft Widow
Originally uploaded by macslost.
I love my PS2. More than my X-Box. Sure, you snicker and think I'm an idiot, but I have 2 very good reasons for it. #1 - I'm a cheater. An unrepentant one at that. I broke enough Atari and Commodore controllers in the 80's to confidently say that I have a short temper when it comes to repeating the same level over and over again. Probably why I hate doing the dishes, too. Anyway, There's no cheat codes for X-Box and I hate them for it. #2 - Grand Theft Auto. I picked my game up the day it came out, punched in my cheat codes and began beating up crack dealers, wasting cops, gang bangers, shoppers, whoever, really. Then I thought it got really cool when I found out I could swim. And tag neighborhoods. And start gangwars. And burn pot fields and get tattoos and shoot 2 Mac-10s at once. Sweet. Then I found out I could actually fly between cities at the airport so I wouldn't have to drive so damn far. Way cool. But the craziest addition? I can base-jump. There are parachutes all over the game's highest points and I can actually sky-dive. From cliffs, buildings, planes, whatever. Needless to say, this game sucked up about 18 hours of my weekend. And it was glorious. My fiancee doesn't share my enthusiasm. I think she's jealous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home