What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I Voted

And I lost! Stupid, ignorant, red-neck, jack-ass troglodites. Well, at least I don't have to live in a red state. Someone found a new use for Craigslist. It's a beaut. I wish I had thought of it. And if you missed John Stewart slapping Tucker Carlson around, you can get it here. I recommend watching it at least 7 times.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll like this.

http://fuckthesouth.com/

3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home