What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

7 Days of G.I. Joe: Day 4

For today! I give you commercials.



Sgt. Slaughter is woefully absent from the movie. But look for a Refrigerator Perry cameo! (I kid, I kid)



Cover Girl is actually in the movie, as is Gung Ho, but I'm not saying any more about that.

The quality of the following commercial is shockingly bad, but I love the rock songs they wrote for all of these. Just classic.



And for your horror:



Ack! Since when did COBRA get into the construction business?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home