What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Happy belated postday

This blog has been woefully underused for the past 3 months. To be fair, I've been spending a little too much time on work, as well as Facebook and Twitter, but those posts are fairly short and service the purpose of bits and blurbs. Though, again, if I'm being honest, my writing skills tend to lend themselves to the bit and the blurb. I'm much more of a vocal rambler than a written rambler.

ANYWAY.

There are a ton of things and photos and the like that I have been up to in the past few months so I am going to lay them all out and try to get back to the blog-a-day (or at least 4-5/week) from the days of old.

Time to dust off the old Flickr account, get some photos uploaded and get rolling! Though I'll try and not post them all right now and then forget for the rest of the week.

Cuz that would be boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home