What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Friday, July 04, 2008

Whoa! G.I. Joe news that has nothing to do with the movie.

Look, I'm not going to apologize for my zealous behavior in regard to G.I. Joe. Born in 1974, I was the exact target demo for the entire line of toys, comics and cartoon from beginning to miserable neon/toxic end. And no, I didn't stay til then, I crept away when the Space crap started. But I digress. The G.I. Joe cartoon series began with a few mini-series and they've finally made action figures from the story-lines! How sweet are these?!

HAS15233.jpg

Snake Eyes even has the radioactive feet & hands!!!

HAS15234.jpg

Roadblock! He got no time to fight no vine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home