What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Bigger, Faster, Stronger

OK, so I started to go to the gym again. It's the first since, oh, 11th grade? I find that I do actually enjoy it and I seem to be getting a little stronger, so there's that. Faster? Not sure yet, but I definitely am making headway in that department. I can run 1.75 miles in about 18-19 minutes on the treadmill.

Bigger? Here's the WEIRD thing. And it has nothing to do with the gym. I got a physical for life insurance a few weeks ago and they actually measured my height. This was the first time since I left High School and LO AND BEHOLD, I am actually 3/4" taller than I thought! I'm almost 6'1"!

I'm officially 6' 3/4" tall.

Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home