What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Snake-Eyes/Deadpool/Joker/Punisher news!

I've been a tad lazy this week, work has slowed a little and my brain has tried to switch itself off. Fine by me.

Anyway!

Here's some pretty sweet entertainment news!

rayparksnakeeyes.jpg

Ray Park has INDEED been cast as Snake-Eyes! So I'm 1 for 2 so far, as Sienna Miller was cast as The Baroness. Here were my original hopes and dreams.

Wolverine vs Deadpool.jpg

Looks like Deadpool will be providing the comic-relief in the Weapon X origin flick coming up. Rumor also has it that Gerard Butler is being wooed to play Sabretooth, which would be pretty sweet.

batman poster.jpg

That's just too cool for school, right there.

punisher1small.jpg

Here's the first pic of the new Punisher. I'm told Ray Stevenson is awesome in HBO's ROME, and maybe he is, I haven't had time to watch it yet. In the meantime, I have to ask, "Isn't that Steven Seagal?".

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger scott neumyer said...

PERFECT casting for Snake Eyes... I've always been partial to SE over Storm Shadow...

7:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home