What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Sober Robot is a Sad Robot.

me bender.JPG

Finally got my hands on my photo with Bender at Comicon. Appropriately blurry, as the contents of my "orange juice" bottle were about 15% OJ, 85% vodka. Comicon is not made for sober normal people. Either you need to be a full-on nerd or drunk. I tend to go with Option B as that place is crazy-making. I just love that they don't search anyone's bags, so you can bring in as much booze as you want. THAT is AWESOME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home