What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Back to the mAc-cave

So the wife is out of town this weekend and I'm about at my breaking point with work, so as of 5:30 on Friday, I just...stopped.

I called up Dominos, cracked a bottle of wine, slapped in a shitty movie and proceeded to do nothing. And today I still do nothing. In fact, the delivery guy just showed up with my next two meals. And now I'm going to watch more bad movies. I'll have to do some inbox maintenance later and maybe some invoicing, but other then that, I'm done. I may even just do all of that tomorrow morning. I haven't decided yet. I'm really enjoying doing sweet FA.

bamobile.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home