What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Dear Guitar Hero,


rock_band_15.jpg, originally uploaded by macslost.

I've ... started seeing someone else. I mean, I still really, really like you, but I feel like my whole world's opened up with this other person. Please don't cry, it's not you, it's me. I just need more out of life. And it's not like we won't still be friends.

And I'll put my hands on you from time to time, maybe (probably) drunk more often than not, but it's better than nothing, right? It's not like I'm gonna give you to some poor kid who's greasy little hands will abuse you until you're just the shell of the beauty you are now. Right?


Right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeffery Evans said...

I just ordered it from Costco.com. Any idea if we can jam out over Xbox live?

3:13 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Black said...

You gotta love a girl who can do more tricks.

3:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home