What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Friday, April 27, 2007

OWOWOWOWOWOWWWWWOOOWO!!

I saw this years ago and it made me laugh for DAAAAAAAYS. And I'm sure you've seen it a billion times before as well. It's just the funniest noise ever. Anyway, I hadn't seen or heard it in a few years at least and last Sunday I was reading some random article about everyone's mistakes forever immortalized in YouTube and I remembered that clip and looked it up. Sure enough! Here it was.

But here's the creepy part. Not 15 minutes later I'm watching the night before's SNL and lo and behold THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF THAT CLIP. What kind of random-ass occurance is that?! To not see or hear something in 2 years and have it show up TWICE in 15 minutes? Bizarre.

Anyway, have a laugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home