What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Friday, January 02, 2009

Shut the @&#* up, and by '@&#*', I mean BANG!

I can't stand talking in movies. Whispers, fine, I'm guilty of shitty movie commentary myself, but keep it to a whisper. And if you bring your bastard kids into a movie NOT FOR KIDS because you can't find a babysitter, then kiss my ass.

This is the kind of urban vigilante I can get behind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I owned a movie theater I would have this guy do my policy tag.

"Thanks for joining us at themadhapa cinemas. You or your bratty kids say one goddamn word during this movie and I'm gonna unload my firearm in your general vicinity.

Oh yeah, and turn off your fucking cell phone. I don't care if you're just texting, I can see it from ten rows back.

Now sit back, relax, and shut the fuck up."

11:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home